COME AND JOIN US
The 14th Annual Ottawa Conference: State of the Art Clinical Approaches to Smoking Cessation, will take place on January 20 and 21, 2022. We will be hosting the event virtually again this year.
What is the Ottawa Conference: State of the Art Clinical Approaches to Smoking Cessation?
Since its formation in 2009, the Ottawa Conference has become an important accredited opportunity for health professionals seeking to gain or enhance knowledge in clinical smoking cessation – an important area of clinical practice.
- Hear from national and international smoking cessation experts on the latest ideas and evidence in clinical tobacco treatment, program development and smoking cessation research
- Network with other health professionals including physicians, nurses, healthcare and community practitioners, researchers, and policy-makers
- Learn of current and emerging concepts to apply to your clinical practice
The event will take place over two days and will feature plenary and breakout sessions, panel discussions, poster displays and networking opportunities.
Overall Conference Learning Objectives:
- Deliver evidence-based, clinical approaches to the treatment of tobacco addiction.
- Demonstrate skills in facilitating smoking cessation in a variety of practice settings.
- Engage with other health professionals in knowledge-sharing activities regarding effective smoking cessation practice.